[e4-dev] e4 call time slot

The e4 call is at the same time as the Eclipse architecture council call, which causes conflict for at least six people who regularly attend both calls (me, Boris, McQ, Martin, Doug, Michael S). Is there any objection to moving the e4 call to 10am on Thursdays instead of 11am? Since most (all?) call attendees are either in east coast North America or Europe, I thought this time would actually be easier for attendees. Does this create more conflicts for anyone?

Back to the top