[e4-dev] [releng] Next week is 0.9 M4 week

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse.e4

Since we are approaching our 0.9 M4 (feature freeze) next week and I
have platform downloads for win32, linux gtk, and macosx cocoa (all
x86) I've started I builds every night.  Because they are I-builds you
will need to release changes to see them in the nightly build:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds

I'll be updating our builds to comply with
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding.
 I'll try to announce any changes on the e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing
list.

I'll be posting a couple of updates and reminders over the next 2
weeks.   It's important that we act on them sooner, rather than later
so we are in good shape for next week.

PW

--
Paul Webster