Re: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20090521-1930

Paul,

I notice a problem in a test in org.eclipse.e4.emf.javascript:
testNameProperty Error org/eclipse/e4/emf/ecore/javascript/JavascriptSupport.getName(Lorg/eclipse/emf/ecore/EObject;)Ljava/lang/String;

The test method testNameProperty in JavascriptSupportTest uses the getName method in JavascriptSupport, which has default (package) visibility. Since JavascriptSupport and JavascriptSupportTest are in the same package (although in different plugins) I thought this should work???

Hallvard

Build account for e4 wrote:
Check here for test results and update site: http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090521-1930