[e4-dev] E4 Resources Call

Hey gang,

As I've discussed on previous e4 calls and blogged about yesterday, there is actually relatively little effort happening in the resources project. Serge has been working hard to make his vision happen and Szymon is helping us bridge with the 3.x platform, but that's about it. There is some talk about RESTfull API, but we'll need a concrete proposal and committment to do the work soon if it's to happen.

As such, I'd like to reduce the overhead of this project and cancel further e4 resources calls. What I'd like to see is those interested in e4 resources use this mailing list as their main communication channel. We can call meetings if we have anything big to discuss. Those working on e4 resources should attend the biweekly e4 call to co-ordinate with the bigger group, which needs to happen anyway as we start bridging between the e4 UI and new resource changes.

Please let me know what you think and register your concerns.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top