Re: [e4-dev] [releng] Toolkit Model in next build

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I noticed that they are included in the tests page, but that the links refer
> to non-existing pages. I hope that doesn't mean that there is something
> wrong with the tests.

I added the test.xml but missed adding them to the build.properties.
I've re-run the tests and published the results (they should be there
now) and corrected the tm test link.

> Just to make sure:
> In tm there are two AllTests classes that must be run, while in
> emf.javascript there is one test class named JavascriptSupportTest.

Check out the test.xml that is in the tm.builder.tests ... it just
calls one test suite.  You would need to make another Test suite that
includes both of the all tests (right now I'm just running one, I
think).

But the ones that I've run all pass :-)

Later,
PW