[e4-dev] FYI - [CSS] Removed dependency on org.apache.commons.logging, xerces, xml.resolver

See bug #273163 - [CSS] Remove dependency on org.apache.commons.logging, xerces, xml.resolver.  For the CSS support you no longer need:

org.apache.commons.logging,v1_0_4
org.apache.xerces,v2_8_0
org.apache.xml.resolver,v1_2_0

This should make the CSS support a bit lighter.  Hopefully I've updated the feature correctly so the build will still work :)

There were a small number of places that used logging but none critical so I just commented them out and left
//TODO replace with eclipse logging
See bug 273167 - [CSS] Need replacement for org.apache.logging.

Kevin

Back to the top