[e4-dev] Firewidgets prototype application

Hi Boris,

I have figured out a narrow enough use-case for Firewidgets that I can build a practical prototype around. I can hardwire everything I need for now so we can get to a usable prototype. From there we can see how to abstract the integration.

At this point the only snag is the lack of extension support for XULRunner embedded into eclipse. See bug 262414. Once this gets resolved I will be able to seriously develop and test the prototype. I am hoping to be able to start on this some time in the next 2 to 3 months.

If there is anything I can do to speed along the resolution of bug 262414 please let me know.

Thanks
Christoph

Back to the top