Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse e4 at 2009 the Google Summer of Code

Thank you very much Simon!

I create a wiki page regarding my project proposal at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gsoc/2010/proposals/E4_PHP.
You will find more details on the technical requirements.

As committers on the Eclipse project, you are allowed to vote for
project proposals until May 15th.
Please send me feedbacks and support this project if you find it worthwhile :-)

Best regards,

William