[e4-dev] GEF Apps on the Web

Hey Guys,
A quick follow up to my previous e-mail. As I demo'd at EclipseCon we have successfully gotten GEF apps running on the web.

Someone suggested that the Shapes Example was a very simple app - so I spent yesterday trying to port the more involved GEF Logic Example. I am happy to say it took me less than 8 hours to have it working.

Details on getting the code, demo, etc can be seen here: http://www.architexa.com/labs#gef

We do have some issues, and I have discussed them in the link. I will follow up on them and try to get them resolved in future e-mails. Unfortunately, we are hitting a bug in making the demo hosted on an external site for right now, but hopefully that will be resolved soon.

I would love to hear feedback on it. If anyone wants to get gef apps running on the web, feel free to get in touch with me.

Regards,
Vineet

PS: I would like to get this code to be part of e4. I was suggested to send an e-mail to this mailing list for commit rights.

Back to the top