[e4-dev] Customizable toolbar ?

Hi all,

I was just wondering whether the e4 efforts (particularly model workbench) would also help making the toolbar more easily customizable?

I know that 3.5m6 has greatly improved customization of perspectives by allowing to hide toolbar items and menu items with fine granularity (not just actionsets). But what I'm really looking for is some drag-and-drop style toolbar customization like some office projects support it (e.g. M'soft ones).

Would that be simplified by modeled workbench?

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top