[e4-dev] Bind Javascript object with declarative UI=JFace Rhino Databinding

Hi,

I have start to write something about JFace Rhino Databinding, which is JFace Databinding to bind _javascript_ object.
Into section Why JFace Rhino Databinding? I have given a sample with XWT to show you how we could use JFace Rhino Databinding
to bind _javascript_ object with UI with binding _expression_ :

<Shell xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/xwt/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://www.eclipse.org/xwt"
xmlns:r="http://www.eclipse.org/rhino">

<r:script>
function Person(name) {
this.name = name
};
var person = new Person('Simon')
<r:script>
<Shell.layout>
<FillLayout/>
</Shell.layout>
<Text text="{binding source=person path=name}" />
</Shell>

If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards Angelo

Back to the top