Re: [e4-dev] Common Navigator in e4 repo (was: Resources 6-Mar-2009 meeting notes)

There are also a bunch of ui test dependencies (I think they are the same as with the other UI tests), let me know if you need this information (I don't know how much of the test stuff you have in e4).

Sorry I can't work on this right now, I'm pretty jammed with my day gig.

Francis

John Arthorne wrote:

I just asked Francis, and he tells me it includes the following bundles:

org.eclipse.ui.navigator
org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources
org.eclipse.ui.tests.navigator

John

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2009 05:58 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
[e4-dev] Common Navigator in e4 repo (was: Resources 6-Mar-2009        meeting notes)

Hi Szymon,

I think we should make this discussion more concrete once
we know what bundles are affected. o.e.ui.ide is in the
e4 resources repo already. What others would we need?

Francis, John?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
- Dr Seuss, Oh the Places You'll Go