Re: [e4-dev] Common Navigator in e4 repo (was: Resources 6-Mar-2009 meeting notes)

Martin,

We need org.eclipse.ui.navigator at least. I hoped that Francis would give
some details.
--
Szymon Brandys

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           "E4 Project developer mailing list"
             Sent by:                  <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e4-dev-bounces@ec                                          cc
             lipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [e4-dev] Common Navigator in e4
                                       meeting notes)

             Please respond to
                E4 Project
             developer mailing
                   list
             <e4-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg>

Hi Szymon,

I think we should make this discussion more concrete once
we know what bundles are affected. o.e.ui.ide is in the
e4 resources repo already. What others would we need?

Francis, John?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm