RE: [e4-dev] Drop Adapters in Resource Viewers

So the question is,

would it make sense for "Modeled UI" to also model the
behavior of drag and drop?

Or are we just modeling static things such as views, stacks,
layouts, perspectives, windows?

Or would the modeled UI bring us to a point where we can
use a common parent class to hook drag and drop into?

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm