Re: [e4-dev] Re: Some comments on XWT

2009/3/4 Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Angelo,

Angelo zerr wrote:

That's cool. Do you use JFace Databinding to manage binding in your  EMF Model UI? If so perhaps you could interested by my work with RHino JFace Databinding implementation?

I overlooked your last sentence about Rhino. Yes, I'm very interested as I'm using Rhino myself and the databinding part is very important.

Thta's cool:) But today I have start the project and I'm managing simple case (observe value)

You can manage this case :

function Person(name) {this.name = name};
var person = new Person('Simon')

and bind name field of Scriptable person with another JFace DB implementation :

RhinoObservables.observeValue(viewModel, "person", "name");

viewModel is an instance of ScriptableObject (the ImporterTopLevel) which contains the JS Person.

Boris and Simon are interested with Rhino work. If you are, I can send you my start of work. My problem today is where I can put this project? UFacekit?

Tom is interested to have RhinoJFace Databinding, but if E4 is interested, perhaps this project could be into E4 repository?

I would like clarify that with Boris, Simon and Tom. But if you want I can send you my work.

Regards Angelo

Hallvard