RE: [e4-dev] Introduction

Hello Rob,

Rob> > I've taken a look at UFace and PMF during the past days and both
> interest me a lot. To me it appears as if both projects are a natural
> symbiosis.

Tom> Are you going to be on EclipseCon? If yes we should all meet like on
> ESE and talk how we could collaborate.

Completely agree with you and Tom and see a lot of opportunity for collaboration.
PMF is aiming at UI modeling/transformation from PIM to a diverse set of target platforms.
My personal UI target platform experience using PMF is with Swing, ASP.Net/SharePoint and JSF so together we can cover a broad spectrum.
Looking forward to meeting you all at EclipseCon. I arrive on Saturday and I believe there are different BOFS proposed for UI related subjects so lots of opportunity to see how we can arrange joint efforts.

Regards,

Jim