Re: [e4-dev] XWT - Declarative UI

I've nominated Hallvard as a committer.  He has been a frequent and valuable contributor here with his ideas, and is responsible for the XSWT stylesheet and XSWT _javascript_ scripting support.  Since he is going through the IP process to contribute his EMF-based UI model, it only made sense to also nominate him as committer.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Remy Chi Jian Suen <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hallvard,
>
> Kevin's advice is excellent.  A CQ for the contribution to get it reviewed
> and approved and then committing it to e4's CVS so that it can be built will
> help make it accessible.

Any updates on this or some sort of an ETA-for-the-CQ? I don't think I
see one in IPZilla.

Regards,
Remy