Re: [e4-dev] Declarative UI in E4

> I will also contribute _javascript_ support for EMF, which should make
> it easy to
> script UI objects. I've extended it with dependency tracking, to support
> re-evaluating expressions when their value changes. This should
> support databinding.

Sounds cool - have you seen the recent discussion about "contexts"? There is early code in CVS (org.eclipse.e4.core.services.internal.context.EclipseContext in org.eclipse.e4.core.services) which also does dependency tracking. It would be interesting to explore the similarities and differences between what you have done, and the code in e4. Perhaps we can extract some common code?

Boris

Back to the top