Re: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20090123-1500

This build will take a little while to replicate to the servers, but
the build is good.

The update repository has been re-organized so there are 4 main
categories, and the features + source features are listed underneath.
This build includes the new plugin and features version changes, as
well as links to the software components that e4 is built against.  It
also involves a change in the build line-up.  Until Galileo M5, we'll
build against Galileo M4 for all components (including the eclipse
SDK).

Galileo M4 can be installed from http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/

I tagged everybody's map file to pick up the version changes.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 229633. Better Support for Linked Resources: Need for Virtual
folders and project level variable relative path resolution. (NEW)
+ Bug 261248. [releng] Reset the resource plugin versions (FIXED)
+ Bug 261250. [releng] all new e4 features and plugins will be reset
to 0.9.0 (FIXED)
+ Bug 261051. [releng] Add site.xml to the builder (FIXED)
+ Bug 261852. [context] Separate code into API / SPI / internal (FIXED)
+ Bug 262164. [releng] Build against Galileo M4 (NEW)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.e4.resources.platform.patch
org.eclipse.ui.ide
org.eclipse.e4.resources.tests.feature