[e4-dev] [resources] Jan-23 meeting notes

Hi all,

Notes of the meeting we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Resources/Meeting/23-Jan-2009

I had a bad sound quality today, so I guess I missed some things or got them wrong.
Could meeting attendeeds please edit the wiki where wrong or incomplete, especially:
  • The person from SAP who attended the call, please edit the Wiki and fill in your name (or reply to me privately)
  • Serge, you said a lot about changing UI plugins that I did not understand, add to the notes what you find relevant
  • John, I'm not sure if you indeed signed up for an action to do a resources demo :-)
Next meeting will be in two weeks,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Resources/Meeting/6-Feb-2009

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top