Re: [e4-dev] Commands / Handers + Contexts vs API

In the E4 world, probably one per login session, assuming that we are making E4 multiuser-capable.

-Dave Orme

On Jan 20, 2009 10:22 PM, "Boris Bokowski" <Boris_Bokowski@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems we're on to something here (not exactly sure what it is yet) but just to be clear, we are not talking about a command bus of which there could ever be only one, right?

Boris "Anti-Singleton" Bokowski

Inactive hide details for David Orme <djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>David Orme <djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject