Re: [e4-dev] XWT - Declarative UI

Congrats Yves!  I will try to make some time to have a look.

Kevin

yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/08/2009 12:05 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[e4-dev] XWT - Declarative UI

Hi all,

Our contribution XWT on Declarative UI just get integrated in e4
repository with the automatically build system. Thanks for the helps of
Boris and Paul.

There are three features:
  org.eclipse.e4.xwt - runtime engine
  org.eclipse.e4.xwt.tools - development tools, wizards and XML editor
with instant preview
  org.eclipse.e4.xwt.tests - unit tests

You can get une archive zip from this page:
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090107-1345/

The features of XWT tools is missing in the download page (I'm sure Paul
will fix it soon). Here the link to download it directly:
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090107-1345/org.eclipse.e4.xwt.tools.feature-I20090107-1345.zip

Of course, you can update from this URL:
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090107-1345/repository

An EMF model demo is available in e4 CVS.

A PDF document can help you to understand the design:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/a/ab/XWT.pdf

More pedagogic example and demos will come out soon. Please feel free to
try it out and give us your feedbacks and feature requests.

Best regards
Yves YANG
---
Soyatec