Re: [e4-dev] The ideal Eclipse developer computer

I echo Ken's statement. Life is great with a MacBook Pro with 4GB of RAM. On top of that, VMWare Fusion (like Parallels) allows me to run WIn XP and Linux with ease. The only downside to a Mac is that Apple with its ingenuity, decided to have 4 modifier keys (Fn, Control, Alt/Option, Command).