[e4-dev] [releng] Submitting for e4 builds

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds

Prior to the weekly I-Build, all of the teams must tag and release any
changes they expect to have included (and have their automated tests
run).  I've updated the e4 Builds page with screen shots and an
example workflow for tagging and releasing for an I-Build.

Please make sure that all teams have their latest contributions tagged
and ready for this week's I build, Thursday Jan 8th at 19:30 EST.

The last I-Build, test results included:
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090101-1930/index.html

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR