Re: [e4-dev] [releng] I20081218-1025 build with automated resources tests

Hello,

The test results reported a failure with testIncludeOnlyFilter() in the FilteredResourceTest.java file. This is now fixed with the following commit:

cvs ci -m "Correct junit test failure with testIncludeOnlyFilter()." -l "/org.eclipse.core.tests.resources/src/org/eclipse/core/tests/resources/FilteredResourceTest.java" /cvsroot/eclipse/e4/org.eclipse.e4.resources/tests/org.eclipse.core.tests.resources/src/org/eclipse/core/tests/resources/FilteredResourceTest.java,v <-- src/org/eclipse/core/tests/resources/FilteredResourceTest.java

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Serge.

Paul Webster wrote:
We had a successful build that includes running the resources tests:

http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20081218-1025

I don't have a testResults page yet, so you need to know the full link:

http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20081218-1025/results/html/org.eclipse.core.tests.resources_linux.gtk.ppc.html

I hope to add some UI tests tomorrow and at least some links so the
pages can be accessed.

PW

Back to the top