Re: [e4-dev] Project Team Sets

Hi Kai,

I will do so.  Glad to see you're back looking at e4!

For the CSS work there are some junit tests working but we're still missing some code. Not sure yet whether one could construct a demo, I hope to try some experiments today.

Regards,

Kevin

"Toedter, Kai" <kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/16/2008 05:25 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[e4-dev] Project Team Sets

Hi All,

After finishing an architecture review, I have some time to work on my
e4 css demo again :)

@Kevin, I have seen that you checked in the css stuff. Could you please
update the team project sets in the ui.releng project (or provide
another one) to get all the necessary bundles (like xerces, batic, sac)?

Thanks a lot

Kai