Re: [e4-dev] No EclipseCon09 talk on common communication framework?

Hi Brian,

Glad to see there's still interest, this is good.  Time is always a problem!  I think your idea of a BoF is an excellent one.

Regards,
Kevin

brian.fitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/01/2008 10:50 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] No EclipseCon09 talk on common communication framework?

Hey Kevin...

I think it is important, but as we don't really have much to talk about (i.e. time constraints have reduced the number of cycles spent on this to a very low amount) it fell off the table. Sorry. Probably my fault for letting it slip.

We could probably try and schedule a BoF for it to gauge community interest if that's an acceptable compromise.

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Kevin McGuire <Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/27/2008 12:32 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[e4-dev] No EclipseCon09 talk on common communication framework?

Hi folks,

There's been some discussion in this mail list on a common communication framework in e4.  However, I've not seen even a 10 min short talk submission.  Is someone intending on submitting one?  Or is this subject no longer of interest to the e4 community?

Regards,

Kevin