RE: [e4-dev] [releng] Integration Build: I20081120-1930

That's great, Paul!

I have just one question / suggestion: Given that e4 committers
are in multiple time zones, should we agree on a common format
for the timestamp encoded in the tags used in the releng tool,
e.g.

   v20081121-1310

where the "time" part is always given as UTC.

The advantage of this is, that if for example committers
in Canada and Europe release something to the same plugin
on the same  day, the tags are always sorted in ascending
order.

If we agree that this makes sense, I can update the Build
Wiki accordingly.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top