[e4-dev] [releng] Build tonight at 19:30 and general update

I have the build infrastructure set up enough that we can start having
weekly builds.  See http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds

The first one is tonight.  I have to do some tweaking of the feature
definitions, so I will tag all of the projects about 14:45 EST.  The
build will run at 19:30 EST.

For volunteering to help (or general questions or comments about the
builds :-) please prefix your mail list post with [releng].  If you
notice something missing from the wiki, please feel free to add it.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR