[e4-dev] RE: Bi-weekly meeting Nov 13 - 1hour earlier?

Hi all,

I couldn't find us reaching consensus on tomorrow's e4 call.
I'm not sure who's actually dialing in from the west coast,
is there anybody explicitly against moving the call 1 hour
earlier?

As a matter of fact, the following people are expected to join
the EAC call: JohnA, McQ, Boris, DougS, Brian Fitzpatrick,
Ed Merks, SteveN, Michael Scharf, myself ... which doesn't
seem to leave too many of the regular e4 call attendees.

Looking at the Oct 30 meeting, 50% of the people would
be gone, leaving 50% on the call if we dont' move it.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm