Re: [e4-dev] Introduction

Arthur, welcome!

Jump in at any time in any of the discussions and of course feel free to post your questions on general direction or specific technical issues.

Regards,

Kevin

"Arthur Casals" <arthur.casals@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/12/2008 08:29 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[e4-dev] Introduction

Hello all,

Introducing myself: found the project a couple of days ago, loved the concept, read the old mailing list, joined the new one. :)

The project goes along with my interest areas (specially when you talk about "running desktop UI components in web environments", and "pulling web concepts into desktop development"). I'll try and play around by my own, but if I can help with anything please let me know, I'll be glad to help.

Best regards,

Arthur

--
#if _FP_W_TYPE_SIZE < 32
 #error "Here's a nickle kid. Go buy yourself a real computer."

-- linux/arch/sparc64/double.h