[e4-dev] Introduction

Hello all,

Introducing myself: found the project a couple of days ago, loved the concept, read the old mailing list, joined the new one. :)

The project goes along with my interest areas (specially when you talk about "running desktop UI components in web environments", and "pulling web concepts into desktop development"). I'll try and play around by my own, but if I can help with anything please let me know, I'll be glad to help.

Best regards,

Arthur

--
#if _FP_W_TYPE_SIZE < 32
  #error "Here's a nickle kid. Go buy yourself a real computer."

-- linux/arch/sparc64/double.h

Back to the top