[dtp-sqldevtools-dev] Commit rights for Motohiro Otsuka have been expired

datatools.sqltools Committers,
Brian Fitzpatrick has expired the commit rights for Motohiro Otsuka
(motsuka).  The reason for this change is:

Though Motohiro helped with SQL tools initially, NEC has not had time to
maintain their contributions. As such, we have removed their code from the
build and their committer status. If at some point in the future, NEC has
time and resources to commit to DTP, we would love to have them come back
to our community.

Back to the top