[dtp-pmc] FW: DTP: Participation in Oxygen Release train

Good morning

My name is Patrick Bänziger and I am the release engineer for Eclipse Scout.

I’d like to draw your attention to Bug 500248: Participate in Oxygen Simultaneous Release Train.

As far as we know, DTP has not declared participation in the Oxygen train yet.

Given that (new in Oxygen) all contributions are disabled by default until they declare and re-enable [1], there are projects depending on the DTP contribution which cannot contribute until DTP is enabled.

It would be very helpful if you could address this with your committers and handle the bug, so that depending projects can act and plan accordingly.

Thank you and regards,

Patrick Bänziger

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg13347.html