From:        Roshanak Afsarifard <rafsarifard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Wenbin He <whe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Cotugno <SCotugno@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Clenahan <PClenahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/23/2014 09:13 AM
Subject:        Re: [dtp-pmc] DTP and BIRT project sync up call
Sent by:        dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Brian,
Thank you for your prompt response. Tomorrow, Friday October 24, would work much better.
Would any of these times work for you tomorrow (Pacific Time):
10:30 to 11:00 am
1:00 pm to 3 pm

Look forward to speaking with you.

Roshanak Afsarifard
Director, Engineering
Actuate Corporation
951 Mariners Island Blvd
San Mateo, CA  94404
Tel: (650) 645-3913                 Fax: (650) 645-3700
Email: rafsarifard@xxxxxxxxxxx   www.actuate.com

facebook-25.jpg   twitter-25.jpg   linkedin-25.jpg   youtube-25.jpg   google-25.jpg