[dtp-pmc] Parse Exception using COUNT(*) OVER()

I'm currently using the SQL parser underlying the Eclipse Data Tools project and have run into an issue that I'm having trouble solving.

Essentially, I have a query that won't parse due to the use of "COUNT(*) OVER() as totalCount"  in the select clause.

I'm wondering if this is a series of tokens not considered in the parser, and if so, where I could seek expertise on generating a new parser.  Any insights appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Brad H.

Back to the top