[dtp-pmc] Resignation From DTP as a Committer

PMC,

Since I'm moving on to new opportunities and my last day with my current employer will be Friday, October 30th, 2009,  I must resign as a committer to DTP.   Please let me know what actions I need to take to complete the resignation process.

It's been great working with everyone on DTP and WTP before that!

Larry Dunnell
Data Studio, InfoSphere Data Architect and Eclipse Data Tools Project
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Back to the top