like to ask for PMC's approval to check in the fix for 286611. The patch
for this bug fixed the following problems:
1. Supported customize the display format
of specific data type. This one is to
fix 243775 "Oracle timestamp not
2. Fixed a regression about breakpoint
produced in the UI/NON-UI refecatoring.
3. Fixed a SchemaObjectEditor defect
of missing cheatshet link and mutex of
multiple thread refresh.
4. Fixed routine code fetching error
5. Fixed ClassCastException when change
the value of Max row count and Max
display row count for 287059.
6. Fixed a result display bug caused
by swithcing active result items when
executing a long sql statement.
7. Fixed elapsed time defect when run
procedure or function indirectly.
8. When handle a schema object editor
after refresh, there was a NPE.
So actually this is a bundled bug fixing.
The risk is low to medium, and it has been reviewed by our internal engineers.
Max (Hui) Cao
Sybase Shanghai RD
----- Forwarded by Hui
Cao/SYBASE on 09/01/2009 04:52 PM -----
09/01/2009 04:42 PM
[Bug 286611] SQL tools need
Product/Component: Data Tools / SQLDevTools
--- Comment #5 from Joe Wu <juewu@xxxxxxxxxx> 2009-09-01 04:36:45
Created an attachment (id=146165)
When handle a schema object editor after refresh, there was a NPE.
1. Connect to a CP.
2. Open a Table, Stored Procedure or other schema object with Schema Object
3. Refresh it.
4. Do any operation with the opened schema object editor.
after step4, there was an NullPointerException.
I fixed it in this delta patch.
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.