[dtp-pmc] Get in your EclipseCon 2009 Submissions!

Hi all!

Quick reminder for everybody to get in your EclipseCon 2009 talk proposals!

As of right now, we have two long talk submissions, a 30 minute short talk, and a 10 minute short talk...

We would really like a tutorial (2 hours), some more short talks (10 minutes), and if you get ideas for more long talks -- toss those in the ring too!

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top