Re: [dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] DTP PMC: Stepping down and nominating Brian Payton

+1

Hear hear. You've been a rock in the DTP community since it began and we hope you stay involved (and feel free to share your insights and opinions) even when Brian does take your chair on the PMC. :)

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

John Graham <jgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/11/2008 09:53 AM

Please respond to
DTP PMC mailing list <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] DTP PMC: Stepping down and nominating Brian        Payton

+1

It has been a long ride, Sheila, and thank you for all the hard work in
the DTP community and as the IBM PMC representative. We'll look forward
to working with Brian on the PMC, and hope that you can continue to
mentor him in providing the necessary context.

-- John