Re: [dtp-pmc] Updated DTP 1.6.2 Rampdown Policy & Dates

PMCs and DTP Committer,

Due to my new assignment at IBM, I am moving out of Data Tooling development as of 10/01/08. I would like to continue my contribution to DTP in the future as a committer and individual contributor.

I would like to nominate Hemant Kolwalkar as lead for ModelBase sub-project, since Hemant has contributed to many enhancement as well as leading the collaboration effort with IMM's DTP adoption and he too is the one of the main original author of SQLModel.

I would like to propose Hemant for PMC to consider his contribution as project lead.

Thanks,

Der-Ping Chou
Information Platform & Solutions
IBM Software Group