[dtp-pmc] Updated DTP 1.6.2 Rampdown Policy & Dates

Hi all...

Over the last couple of days, the PMC has defined the milestones and dates for our DTP 1.6.2 schedule. These are not set in stone, but we wanted to let everyone know what they are. If you have specific requirements for date changes, please let us know as soon as possible.

You can see the dates and the rampdown policy here:

        http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_1.6.2_Schedule_and_Rampdown_Policy

The first milestone (1.6.2M1) will be October 31, so it's coming right up!

Thanks!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top