[dtp-pmc] Request for critical fix for 246684 to go into 1.6.1 RC3

Hi all...

Ok, after some back and forth and a lot of Eden's patience (thanks Eden!) I think we've finally verified that the patch that Larry reviewed works for Zend. Eden was able to test it on Windows and I checked it on Ubuntu Linux this morning and all worked great.

Can we please get this into RC3? Once it's approved, I'll get everything checked in (still have to check in the fix for 247195, which was approved yesterday) and then ask Xiaoying to do a build, which should also fix the feature.xml URL issues that were reported yesterday.

Then unless something else crops up at the last second on Thursday, we should have a solid candidate for the packages to build with on Monday for 1.6.1 and we can watch it go out the door.

--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top