Re: [dtp-pmc] Nomination for Enablement Committership

Just kicked off the Enablement vote for Larry.

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Lawrence E Dunnell <ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/02/2008 03:26 PM

Please respond to
DTP PMC mailing list <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-pmc] Nomination for Enablement Committership

PMC,

I recently noticed that I was not a committer for the Enablement sub-project.    Since I am quite active in the enablement project, I would like to become a committer.

Larry Dunnell
DB2 Tooling, RAD Data Tools and Eclipse Data Tools Project (DTP)
IBM DB2 Information Management Software