[dtp-pmc] SQLTools M1 branch issues

We are seeing some discrepancies between the M1 branch and HEAD that should not be. Mainly in the SQLTools project though, we should really revalidate the entire branch.

To illustrate I can take the about.html example. about.html is being reported as a difference, but this was addressed by Brian Fitz around June 15. While this example is minor, we have a lot of code
changes that do not appear in the M1 branch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so that we can resolve this as soon as possible.

Below a screenshot where M1 and HEAD are being compared:

Information Management
Development Manager - IBM Data Studio

Seattle Lab
Phone: 1-206-587-5903