[dtp-pmc] DTP 1.6.1 M1 milestone request

Dear PMC,

In order to accommodate for IBM's consumption of the DTP 1.6.1 build, we would like the PMC to consider making the 1.6.1 M1 milestone (as described by http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_1.6.1_Schedule_and_Rampdown_Policy) a more stable milestone to be delivered on August 7th with a 2 week rampdown and a corresponding update site.

While we understand that this might impact the DTP 1.6.1 schedule. we fully thank you for your consideration in helping IBM consume DTP.

Regards,
~Loïc

Loïc JULIEN
Information Management