From: dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Ramsdale
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 10:17 PM
To: dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dtp-pmc] DTP Incubator and Ganymede

Is the Ecore ODA Driver (in the DTP Incubator) subject to the 1.6 rampdown policy? As we are not part of the DTP build environment our commits would have no impact beyond ourselves...

On that subject, should we be moving towards joining the DTP build environment or look into our own infrastructure (we've had an offer for help from Modeling)? We seem to have dependencies on Modeling projects that preclude our complying with the EMF 2.2 limitation of the DTP Ganymede Development environment, though we are continuing to look into this. What impact does this have on the DTP automated build? Finally, is there a resource on how the DTP build system is put together?

Thanks,

-jeff

Back to the top