[dtp-pmc] What happens between RC0 and Release?

PMC,

I have been getting questions from internal teams about what happens in DTP after M7.  I checked the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Ganymede_Project_Plan) but the timeline is blank after M7 and there are no policies published.

I would like to know what are the dates for the milestones after M7 and what are the code delivery policies for those milestones.

Larry Dunnell
DB2 Tooling, RAD Data Tools and Eclipse Data Tools Project (DTP)
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Back to the top