[dtp-pmc] Stepping aside as PMC chair

PMC,

Since I have decided to pursue other opportunities, I will relinquish my
chair of the DTP PMC effective after Friday, April 4th. I intend to
continue serving on the PMC to help in the transition and in a role to be
determined going forward. I hereby nominate Brian Fitzpatrick (Sybase) to
be the next PMC chair. Brian is well known to the DTP community and has
been instrumental in our success since the beginning. More recently he has
assumed leadership of the Connectivity subproject, and has been doing an
excellent job in that position. I am confident he will be a fine PMC chair,
and I ask for your support of this nomination.

Please reply to this thread with your vote. Only after I receive votes from
the rest of the PMC can I proceed with the next steps.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.