[dtp-pmc] Update Qualifier field and map files for DTP

As the next step in the DTP build transition, I need to spin through the
DTP code line and do the following:

1. Change the plug-in qualifier fields from the current date stamps to
".qualifier"
2. Tag CVS HEAD for each plug-in with the time stamp (taken from the value
previously in the manifest file)
3. Update the maps files for these tags

(See http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Build_Transition and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Plug-in_Versioning_Policy for more details.)

I would like to do this today, but will need a window in which no other
changes to DTP will be committed. So, I'd like to propose that we have a
change window today from 3:30 ET to 5:30 ET during which I will complete
steps (1) -- (3) above.

Please let me know in the next hour or so if anyone has a problem with
this.

Once these changes are made, all DTP committers will need to use the map
files found in the "org.eclipse.datatools.releng/maps" directory, following
the procedures described in the links above.

I will send out an update to this distribution when the changes are
complete.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair